Use the Donate button to give a gift to St. Edward School!
School office closed--Regional Staff Retreat
12:00 dismissal, free dress
Knights of Columbus Breakfast after the 9:00 and 11:00 masses $5 per person
Student reconciliation following mass
Kennedy High School Choir 10:45
Friday 4/18 Good Friday
Passion Play 10:00
Sunday 4/20 Easter
Monday 4/21-Friday 4/25
No school--Easter vacation
Monday 4/28-Thursday 5/1
5th & 6th grade attend IslandWood--School in the Woods on Bainbridge Island
Earth Day Celebration
Preschool field trip to Seattle Tilth
Welcome to St. Edward Parish School
St. Edward School provides excellence in Catholic education, upholds the dignity of each individual, provides service to the global community, and prepares its students for leadership in the church and in society.
The philosophy of St. Edward School follows the 4 Pillars of Stewardship:
• Welcoming all those who enter our community
• Nurturing the individual needs of students
• Developing a Christian spirituality
• Participating in Eucharist and other liturgies
• Recognizing that parents are the primary educators of their children
• Practicing Catholic Social Teaching
• Following faith traditions
• Preparing students for servant-leadership
• Ministering to the needs of the local and global communities
St. Edward School is a nationally accredited school through the Western Catholic Educational Association and the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.
Each Thursday during Lent, grades K–4 have gone to the church and prayed the Stations of the Cross together. They sit together in the middle of the church and use an age-appropriate text for this Lenten observation. At the end of the Stations, Sr. Barb offers a short reflection on the prayers the students have shared.
This slide show presents images of the Stations of the Cross created by Sr. Barb's class several years ago.
©2012 Saint Edward Parish School 4200 South Mead Street, Seattle WA 98118 ph 206.725.1774 fax 206.725.4569 email@example.com