Use the Donate button to give a
gift to St. Edward School!
News & Announcements
Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences are on Wednesday the 15th, Thursday the 16th, and Friday the 17th.
The ThStSSt, St. Edward School Annul Speech Tournament will be on Friday, October 24, in the Parish Hall. Grades 5-8 compete in the tournament and all grades are invited to watch the finals.
The Halloween Party will be on October 31st from 5 pm to 7:30 pm in the Parish Hall. Cost is $2.50 per person and includes dinner OR cost is $1.50 and two non-perishable food items to donated to the St. Vincent de Paul food bank.
Join us for a costume parade and contest!
Welcome to St. Edward Parish School
St. Edward School provides excellence in Catholic education, upholds the dignity of each individual, provides service to the global community, and prepares its students for leadership in the church and in society.
The philosophy of St. Edward School follows the 4 Pillars of Stewardship:
• Welcoming all those who enter our community
• Nurturing the individual needs of students
• Developing a Christian spirituality
• Participating in Eucharist and other liturgies
• Recognizing that parents are the primary educators of
• Practicing Catholic Social Teaching
• Following faith traditions
• Preparing students for servant-leadership
• Ministering to the needs of the local and global communities
St. Edward School is a nationally accredited school through the Western Catholic Educational Association and the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.
©2014 Saint Edward Parish School, 4200 South Mead Street, Seattle WA 98118 ph 206.725.1774 fax 206.725.4569 firstname.lastname@example.org